Saturday, April 2, 2011

How Do You Get Syphilis On The Tongue

Finally

Hi Tod @ s ! Sorry to keep you waiting, but Saturdays are usually busy days for football matches of Paul and the dogs training, in short, that once we got home (yesterday I copied all names), Paul made the draw. And the winner was ..... so ta ta chan .......

Bethlehem (Bethlehem Patchwork) Congratulations!

Here I put the pictures of how the draw was made and well, thank you all for your participation, one month has been very exciting to receive messages (especially on the accompanying non-profit) and your comments and your visits me made us smile.

And the winner:
Bethlehem, send me an email with your address and as soon as you have the stock control (I'll tell you at last Informal Gitana is the owner and will certainly be happy to After all what is a shoulder bag without hanging go, jajaj.

0 comments:

Post a Comment